Nick Jonas Might Get Poisoned by Jellied Eel


Nick Jonas, Jonas Brothers


Taking some of traditional English foods, the singer recalls, 'Black pudding was one of them... jellied eel... it was horrible. I think it was the jellied eel (that poisoned me).'

Nick Jonas has been put off traditional English food for good after he was struck down with food poisoning. The Jonas Brothers star was offered several British treats on one of his most recent visits to the U.K. and the daring pop singer decided to test his taste-buds.

But Jonas was left unimpressed with the unusual delicacies, which included black pudding, a type of sausage made by cooking blood, and British seaside favorite jellied eels, made from chopped eels boiled in a spiced stock.

He tells Britain's "The 5 o'clock Show", "It was horrible. Black pudding was one of them... jellied eel... it was horrible. I think it was the jellied eel (that poisoned me). We had a show the next day and I was sitting there... about to vomit."

© AceShowbiz.com


Recommended News

Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

   
MORE FROM NEWS

CELEBS PHOTO