The other artists, who are also lucky to bring home an award each, include Bjork, Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, James Blunt and Tokio Hotel.
Celebrating online artists, innovators and fans impacting digital music culture, MTV's second O Music Awards has announced its full winner list. The likes of Adam Lambert, Britney Spears, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato were among the lucky ones who took home a prize each.
Adam was named Must Follow Artist on Twitter, beating Blake Shelton, Cher, Lady GaGa, Justin Bieber, Mark Hoppus and Snoop Dogg. The former "American Idol" contestant tweeted, "Wow! Won @MTV Must Follow Artist on Twitter! http://omusicawards.com only thanks to all of YOU! Thanks!!! The support means so much! #MTVOMA."
Britney got Most Outrageous Tweet, pushing aside Gwyneth Paltrow, Health, Best Coast and Tyler, The Creator. Meanwhile, her "Femme Fatale" tourmate, Joe, was honored with Best Lyrics Video through his "See No More" viral clip. He won it over Katy Perry, Lenny Kravitz, Christina Perri and D.Willz.
Demi brought home Best Artist With a Cameraphone. The former "Sonny with a Chance" star beat Katy, Bieber, The Deftones, Portugal. The Man, Young the Giant, Shiny Toy Guns, The National, Amanda Palmer and Ben Folds.
The other winners included Bjork (Digital Genius Award), Nirvana (Best Vintage Viral Video), Marilyn Manson (Too Much Ass for TV), and James Blunt (Oops, I Did It Online). Tokio Hotel, who won Best Army FTW in the first O Music Award, managed to grab a trophy from the same category.
2nd O Music Awards was held on Monday, October 31 in West Hollywood, and was headlined by Robyn. The other artists who made merry the gig included Demi, Kelly Clarkson, The Band Perry, Travis McCoy and Tyler, the Creator. There was also The Flaming Lips who honored Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.
- Digital Genius Award: Bjork
- Must Follow Artist on Twitter: Adam Lambert
- Fan Army FTW: Tokio Hotel
- Best Vintage Viral Video: Nirvana
- Most Outrageous Tweet: Britney Spears
- Too Much Ass for TV: Marilyn Manson
- Best Lyrics Video: Joe Jonas
- Oops, I Did It Online: James Blunt
- Best Artist With a Cameraphone: Demi Lovato
- Best Web-Born Artist: Kina Grannis
- Most Addictive Social Music Service: Spotify
- Best Music App: SoundCloud
- Beyond the Blog Award: The Needle Drop
- Most Innovative Festival: Way Out West
- Best Music Hack: CrowdJuke
- Best Music Forum: Rap Godfathers
- Best Fan Cover: Marc Martel
- WTF I Love This Award: Nyan Cat