February 16, 2010 08:09:31 GMT
After being said that she's ready to shed her clothes for Playboy, Blake Lively has her representative saying that there is 'not one ounce of truth' to the reports.
"Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively's representative has denied reports the actress is set to strip for men's magazine Playboy, insisting there is "not one ounce of truth" to the rumors. Editors at American tabloid National Enquirer claimed the star had been offered a "whopping $2.5 million to bare it all." Lively was said to be seriously considering posing naked, despite her family being divided on the decision.
However, a spokesperson for the 22-year-old has set the record straight, telling GossipCop.com, "Nothing about that is true. There's not one ounce of truth to it."
The report first swirled after a source told National Enquirer, "Playboy had already been calling her - she figures a Playboy spread now will really give her some heat in her career. Blake's mom has been in the business a long time, and she knows Kim Basinger and other actresses really benefited from posing for Playboy early in their careers."
The source even claimed the actress' rep denies the report because "The show [Gossip Girl] has been a hit with teens, but she says she doesn't want to get lumped in with the Jonas Brothers!"