Sharon Osbourne, Charles Barkley, NeNe Leakes, as well as Drew and Nick Lachey are other stars who will join the game show for charity.
"The Price Is Right" has announced celebrity contestants who will appear in its second annual celebrity week. Starting Monday, February 18 to Friday, February 22, Demi Lovato, Sharon Osbourne, Charles Barkley, NeNe Leakes, Drew Lachey and Nick Lachey will take turn playing alongside regular contestants.
The stars will play for their selected charities. Lovato's charity of choice is Free the Children. In addition to playing some popular games on the show, they will spin the famed "The Price Is Right" wheel.
According to CBS, the celebrities raised a total of more than $250,000 for charity. One of them even surpassed the $72,585 that Snoop Dogg raised for the Snoop Youth Football League last year.
"The Price Is Right" celebrity week schedule:
- Monday, Feb. 18: Nick Lachey and Drew Lachey play for Camp Joy
- Tuesday, Feb. 19: NeNe Leakes plays for Saving Our Daughters
- Wednesday, Feb. 20: Sharon Osbourne plays for The Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program
- Thursday, Feb. 21: Charles Barkley plays for The Mustard Seed School
- Friday, Feb. 22: Demi Lovato plays for Free the Children