September 14, 2007 04:53:18 GMT
Among those are big titles like "Justice League of America", "G.I. Joe", "Thor", and "Monster Hunter."
With the impending Writers Guild, Directors Guild, and Screen Actors Guild strike next year, many are wondering which movies the film studios put priority over before the strike hits in June 2008. Lucky for us, a full list of titles selected has already been put online by , which also contains handfuls of interesting info about some of them and the directors attached.
Along with the revelation, the site, however, does warn that some of the helmers mentioned may not have actually signed on or agreed to make the flick their next projects. Meanwhile, here are some points worth to take notice of from the list:
- George Miller is listed in parentheses for "Justice League of America."
- Stephen Sommers, surprisingly, is not listed as "G.I. Joe" director though his hiring was recently announced by Hasbro via Variety.
- Guy Ritchie's name is submitted into Warner Bros. Pictures' "."
- will direct "."
- Brad Silberling is attached to develop "."
- Steve Pink is confirmed to helm "."
- Justin Lin will return to the director's chair in "The Fast and the Furious 4."
- is set to make her feature directorial debut in a film called "Whip It."
- Justin Chadwick and Wayne Kramer are listed as possible helmers for a movie seemingly titled "Seventh Samurai."
- John Whitesell is poised to direct a film project titled "Meatballs" for Lionsgate Films.
- Wolfgang Petersen is listed as the director for a movie called "Alien Uprising."
- David Dobkin will helm "."
- Production on Matthew Vaughn's "" is being fast-tracked before the strike.
- Summit is trying to get rolling on and starrer "."
- Eli Roth's "" and Jean-Pierre Jeunet's "" are also included in the list, leading to an assumption that they will enter production soon.
More Justice League Part One News: