Episode PremiereMarch 01, 2010
GenreAction, Crime, Drama, Thriller
Show Period2001 - 2010
Production CompanyImagine Ent., Fox TV, Real Time
Cast and Crew
ScreenwriterManny Coto, Brannon Braga
- Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer
- Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian
- Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida
- James Morrison
- Dennis Haysbert as President David Palmer
- Elisha Cuthbert as Kimberly 'Kim' Bauer
- Reiko Aylesworth as Michelle Dessler
- Kim Raver as Audrey Raines
- D.B. Woodside
- Katee Sackhoff as Dana Walsh
- Freddie Prinze Jr. as Cole Ortiz
- Mykelti Williamson as Brian Hastings
- John Boyd
- Jennifer Westfeldt
Kayla is given two minutes to speak to Tarin before he is transported to the embassy. He tells her that men loyal to him, including Bashir, will help him escape and lie low until the Americans grant him asylum. Meanwhile, Dana tells Cole to leave and let her take the blame for all she's done and the deaths of Kevin and Nick, but Cole insists on a cover-up.
At CTU, Hastings calls the President and tells her that they've got a new lead in Farhad, who has warned them of an imminent attack on New York. He also speaks privately to Weiss, and tells him he won't be pursuing charges against Renee. Jack and his team are en route to get Farhad, who calls to say his enemies are close. They need to hurry.
President Taylor meets with President Hassan at the UN and tells him that she needs IRK security files before Jack reaches his brother, in order to be able to identify the men who turned on him. Hassan is reluctant, but Taylor threatens a US attack on his country if the nuclear attack on New York is not thwarted. Hassan agrees.