WHAT'S HOT?

Alleged Bar Brawl Victim Plans to Sue Justin Bieber

August 12, 2013 07:54:16 GMT

Wayne Rennalls says that 'jealousy' over women is the reason why the Biebs and his crew attacked him.


Alleged Bar Brawl Victim Plans to Sue Justin Bieber
See larger image

Last week, Justin Bieber's entourage allegedly beat down a South Pointe nightclub patron and left him bloody and bruised on the club parking lot. The teen heartthrob's name has not been dragged into the case until the said victim revealed his own version of what happened that Sunday night. According to TMZ, he now plans to sue the "All Around the World" hitmaker.

Wayne Rennalls, the alleged victim, held a press conference in Bay Shore on Friday, August 9. The 22-year-old man said that Bieber also participated in the "four to five minutes" beating which could cost him his work as a model for Worldwide Agency. Rennalls claimed that the heated exchange was sparked by "jealousy" over chicks the Biebs had his eyes on.

Rennalls said that Bieber was shining a flashlight at some girls he wished to join his crew. "I got a group of females, like seven on this [left] side and three on this side [right] and one standing behind me. The girls I was with, none of them ran to him," he recalled, as cited by NY Daily News.

The chaos started when Rennalls approached a waitress Bieber was flirting with at that time. He intended to ask back the bow tie she borrowed from him, but it apparently annoyed the young superstar.

"Justin Bieber [was] still running his mouth and I took my shirt off to fight," Rennalls claimed. "That's when they all hopped out of the truck and bum-rushed me. They said, 'That's your f***ing a**,' and the first one came to me, and I put my hands up to fight, to protect myself. He [Bieber] got around and kicked me."

Police investigation is currently underway, and Bieber's reps have not made a statement regarding the said accusation.

© AceShowbiz.com




Post Your Comments


Screen Name
Please Enter   
Comment
 
 
RSS
FB
Twitter