While the official tracklisting of the soundtrack uncovers The Killers, Muse and Thom Yorke among the musicians contributing, a slew of new behind-the-scene pics of 'New Moon' gets out.
Which musicians are scoring music for "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" have been unraveled with the coming out of the full tracklisting of the film's soundtrack. Posted on "Twilight" author Stephenie Meyer's website, the list includes songs from Thom Yorke, The Killers, and OK Go.
The 15-track album is comprised solely of "original and exclusive" songs with Muse who have contributed to the first film's soundtrack making a return with another track titled "I Belong to You (New Moon)". Led by Death Cab for Cutie's "Meet Me on the Equinox", the soundtrack line-up for the second "Twilight Saga" movie unfortunately doesn't include Robert Pattinson's "Blue October".
The soundtrack is set to come out in stores across the U.S. on October 20, a month prior to the theatrical release of the "Twilight" sequel. While waiting for the LP to arrive, fans can already pre-order it on Amazon.com.
Soundtrack aside, Los Angeles Times has posted on photographer David Strick's Hollywood Backlot 41 fresh set photos of "New Moon". The pictures center the attention to the three leads, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner. Some of the photos can be seen below, while the rest can be obtained at Hollywood Backlot.
An adaptation to Stephenie Meyer's second novel of her "Twilight" series, "New Moon" will follow Bella when she is left abruptly by Edward. Being unguarded from outside threat and devastated following his departure, Bella is comforted by her growing friendship with Jacob. The movie is due to arrive in theaters across United States on November 20.
The official tracklisting of 'The Twilight Saga's New Moon' Soundtrack:
- Death Cab for Cutie, "Meet Me on the Equinox"
- Band of Skulls, "Friends"
- Thom Yorke, "Hearing Damage"
- Lykke Li, "Possibility"
- The Killers, "A White Demon Love Song"
- Anya Marina, "Satellite Heart"
- Muse, "I Belong to You (New Moon)"
- Bon Iver & St. Vincent, "Roslyn"
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, "Done All Wrong"
- Hurricane Bells, "Monsters"
- Sea Wolf, "The Violet Hour"
- OK Go, "Shooting the Moon"
- Grizzly Bear, "Slow Life"
- Editors, "No Sound but the Wind"
- Alexandre Desplat, "New Moon (The Meadow)"