Matthew Goode Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Matthew Goode
> Matthew Goode Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : Matthew William Goode
- Birth Date : April 03, 1978
- Birth Place : Exeter, Devon, England, UK
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Ben Calder in movie "Chasing Liberty" (2004)
- Met his longtime girlfriend Sophie through a friend in 2005
- His favorite band is Coldplay and he has known the personnel even before they rose to popularity, especially Chris Martin who is one of his brother's old friends.
- Had to memorize and speak his lines for more than 58 scenes in Spanish when filming "South from Granada" (2003).
- Played a mouse in "Wind in The Willows" at the age of six.
- His favorite movie is "The Last Waltz" (1978).
- Is a good friend of Laurence Fox.