Matthew Broderick Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Matthew Broderick
> Matthew Broderick Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : March 21, 1962
- Birth Place : New York, New York, USA
- Spouse : Sarah Jessica Parker (actress, since 19-May-97)
- Claim to Fame : As Ferris Bueller in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" (1986)
- Likes watching sports, playing table tennis, and bowling.
- Is a big supporter of baseball team New York Mets.
- His movie, "The Producers (2005)", had the same U.S release date that was December 16, 2005 with Sarah Jessica Parker's "The Family Stone" (2005).
- Received $100,000 a week for his performance in the stage production of "The Producers" held from December 2003 to April 2004.
- Took triple jobs as director, co-producer, and actor in "Infinity" (1996) of which script was written by his own mother, Patricia.
- Struck dead a mother and daughter in a car crash happened in 1985 while broke his leg in the accident. He later was cleared of all charges but was obliged to pay a sum of money for fine.
- Refused to play Alex P. Keaton in "Family Ties" (1982) while he in fact was the first choice to portray the role.
- Performed the song "I Can Only Give You Love" for wife Sarah Jessica Parker at her 40th birthday.
- Named his son with Sarah Jessica Parker after his late father and British author Wilkie Collins.
- Is a left-handed person.
- Has owned Vespa scooters and an old-fashioned bike with a straw basket from Amsterdam.
- Considers Central Park softball field as his favorite place in New York City.
- Once underwent gym training under the instruction of Radu who has been dubbed the Toughest Trainer in Town by New York Magazine.
- Has an allergic reaction to horses.
- Is the close friend of Megan Mullaly.
- His favorite movie is "Modern Times."
- Was trained on Reiki, a Japanese alternative healing treatment, under a famous Reiki master in Brooklyn for many years.
- Got introduced to Sarah Jessica Parker by her brother, Timothy Britten Parker.
- His favorite Actors include Dustin Hoffman, Robert De Niro, and Bill Murray.
- Was born on the same day as Rosie O'Donnell and University of Nevada Wolf Pack's quarterback Jeff Rowe were.
- Is of Polish and Irish descent.