Director of Justin Bieber's 3D Movie Drops Out to Concentrate on His Own Project


Justin Bieber
The Oscar-winning moviemaker walked away from working with the Canadian pop sensation to concentrate on promoting his new movie, 'Waiting for "Superman" '.


Justin Bieber's upcoming 'movie memoir' has been dealt a setback - the director of the project has quit. Oscar-winner Davis Guggenheim walked away from working with the Canadian pop sensation on Tuesday, August 3 to concentrate on promoting his new movie, "Waiting for "Superman" ".

Paramount Pictures executives are said to have already begun a search for Guggenheim's replacement, reports Deadline.com. The 3D movie, due in theatres in February 2011, will tell the story of Bieber's stellar rise to fame and will also feature concert scenes.

Previously, Justin Bieber was forced to clear up reports he is writing his memoirs - insisting he is "too young" to tell his life story. He wrote on Twitter that the book he is working on is just an illustrated behind-the-scenes look at his tour.

© AceShowbiz.com


MORE FROM NEWS
Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

  random image 
TODAY'S HEADLINES
  1. Tiger Woods and Katharine McPhee Threaten to Sue Porn Site After Nude Photos Leak
  2. Kim Kardashian to Co-Host 'Live' With Ryan Seacrest
  3. George Clooney's Wife Amal Looks Skeletal Just Weeks After Welcoming Twins
  4. Leah Remini Slams 'Diabolical' Tom Cruise, Says He's Not a Good Person
  5. Samuel L. Jackson Returns for 'Shaft' Sequel, Jessie T. Usher Lands Lead Role
  6. These Two Horror Directors in Contention for 'Justice League Dark'
  7. 'Super Troopers 2' Set for 2018, Official Synopsis Revealed
  8. Say What?! Prince William and Harry Have Cameos in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
  9. Chris Pine and Former Fling Olivia Munn May Rekindle Their Romance
  10. Margot Robbie Is Unrecognizable as Queen Elizabeth I on Set of 'Mary Queen of Scots'