The Bajan singer wins four awards including the Artist of the Year and the Song of the Year for her Mikky Ekko-featured 'Stay', while Pharrell is honored with the Innovator award.
The full winners list of the the first-ever iHeartRadio Music Awards has been unveiled. Rihanna came out as the biggest winner at the event which aired on NBC from Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium on Thursday night, May 1.
The Bajan beauty walked away with four awards, including the Artist of the Year award which she just won. RiRi, who beat the likes of Justin Timberlake, Maroon 5, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Imagine Dragons, accepted her trophy from Jennifer Lopez and Ryan Seacrest.
Rihanna also won the Best Fan Army award thanks to her Rihanna Navy. Meanwhile, her strip club anthem "Pour It Up" was named Hip-Hop/R&B Song of the Year and her Mikky Ekko-assisted hit single "Stay" won the Song of the Year title.
Pharrell Williams also shone bright at that night's awards show. The 41-year-old hitmaker was honored with the Innovator Award and performed a medley of some of his hit songs that included "Happy", "Get Lucky" and "Blurred Lines".
Other winners included Avicii (EDM Song of the Year for "Wake Me Up"), Austin Mahone (Instagram Award), Ariana Grande (Young Influence Award), Miley Cyrus (Best Lyric for "Wrecking Ball"), Imagine Dragons (Alternatie Song of the Year for "Demons" and Blake Shelton (Best Country Song of the Year for "Boys 'Round Here").
- Artist of the Year: Rihanna
- iHeart Innovator Award: Pharrell Williams
- EDM Song of the Year: Avicii - "Wake Me Up"
- Country Song of the Year: Blake Shelton - "Boys 'Round Here"
- Song of the Year: Rihanna - "Stay"
- Alternative Rock Song of the Year: Imagine Dragons - "Demons"
- Young Influencer Award: Ariana Grande
- Instagram Award: Austin Mahone
- Best New Artist: Lorde
- Best Lyrics: Miley Cyrus - "Wrecking Ball"
- Best Collaboration: Pitbull feat. Ke$ha - "Timber"
- Hip Hop/R&B Song of the Year: Rihanna - "Pour It Up"
- Best Fan Army: Rihanna - Rihanna Navy