It was the Hov who drops the hints on his official website about the possible venues for their much-awaited roadshow.
Details of Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z's highly-anticipated stadium tour might have been revealed. The Roc Nation founder causes a buzz on the web after he posted a photo gallery of some of the big outdoor venues in the country under the title "Legends of the Summer".
#LegendsOfTheSummer which is believed to be the name of the two's upcoming road trip quickly becomes one of the trending topics on Twitter. Meanwhile, the 12 stadiums in the photo gallery are speculated to be the places where the boys will make their stops during the jaunt.
Timberlake collaborates with Jay-Z in his new chart-busting single "Suit & Tie". "We're definitely going to go on tour," the former NSYNC member previously hinted on the Grammy red carpet. "I don't know how much I should say... It's going to be a lot of fun, I know that."
JT has already had a lot on his plate. Ahead of his upcoming comeback album "The 20/20 Experience" on March 19, he will host and perform on "Saturday Night Live" for the fifth time March 9. He will later sing each night on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" from March 11 to 15.
Possible venues for Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z's tour:
- Yankee Stadium - Bronx, N.Y.
- Hershey Park Stadium - Hershey, Pa.
- Citizen Bank Park - Philadelphia, Pa.
- M&T Bank Stadium - Baltimore, Md.
- Soldier Field - Chicago, Ill.
- Ford Field - Detroit, Mich.
- Rose Bowl Stadium - Pasadena, Calif.
- Candlestick Park - San Francisco, Calif.
- Sun Life Stadium - Miami, Fla.
- Fenway Park - Boston, Mass.
- BC Place Stadium - Vancouver, Canada
- Rogers Centre - Toronto, Canada