The third 'Twilight' film is named Fave Movie while Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's smooching scene in 'Last Song' wins Fave Kiss.
"Twilight" film franchise has proven itself a favorite among young audience not only in the U.S. but also in Australia. Its third installment "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" was chosen as Fave Movie at 2010 Australian Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, beating out the likes of "Shrek Forever After", "Toy Story 3" and "Avatar".
The film's couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, however, lost Fave Kiss in which they were nominated along with another "Twilight" star Taylor Lautner and his "Valentine's Day" co-star Taylor Swift. Getting the title for best smooch were Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth who shared screen in "The Last Song".
At the annual award show which was held on Friday, October 8, Cyrus also snatched Fave Movie Star kudo. The singer/actress was not able to attend the event and thanked her fans through a video, in which she called boyfriend Hemsworth her "Pookie Bear".
2010 Australian Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards:
- Best Book: Twilight Series
- Fresh Aussie Musos: Cody Simpson
- Fave Aussie Musos: Jessica Mauboy
- Fave International Band: Black Eyed Peas
- Fave Song: "California Gurls", Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg
- Fave TV Show: "iCarly"
- Fave TV Star: Selena Gomez
- Fave Reality Show: "Camp Orange"
- Top Toon: "SpongeBob SquarePants"
- The LOL Award: "iCarly"
- Cutest Couple: Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens
- Hottest Hottie: Justin Bieber
- Awesome Aussie: Rove McManus
- Platinum Achievement Award: Jessica Watson
- Big Kid Award: Drake Bell
- Fave Movie: "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse"
- Favourite Movie Star: Miley Cyrus
- Fave Kiss: Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth, "The Last Song"