Lady GaGa will be supported by Kid Cudi when touring this November for a roadshow dubbed 'The Monster Ball'.
Following the cancellation of her joint roadshow with Kanye West earlier this month, Lady GaGa will embark on a solo tour starting from November 27. This time, she will take rapper Kid Cudi as her supporting act.
Aimed to support her November 24 release "The Fame: Monster", the tour will be kicked off at The Bell Center in Montreal, Canada three days after the album arrives in stores. Then, it will be wrapped on January 21, 2010 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.
"The Haus of Gaga had been designing 'The Monster Ball' for premiere in 2010 at the O2 Arena in London, but due to diligent work and preparation, 'The Monster Ball' will begin on November 27 in Montreal," it was announced. " 'The Monster Ball' is a multimedia artistic experience in the style of the first-ever 'pop electro opera'."
"The Monster Ball" tour dates:
- Nov 27 - Montreal, Quebec, Canada at The Bell Center
- Nov 28 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada at Air Canada Center
- Nov 29 - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada at Scotiabank Place
- Dec 01 - Boston, MA at Wang Center
- Dec 02 - Boston, MA at Wang Center
- Dec 03 - Camden, NJ at Susquehanna
- Dec 09 - Vancouver, BC, Canada at Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Dec 10 - Vancouver, BC, Canada at Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Dec 13 - San Francisco, CA at Bill Graham Civic
- Dec 18 - Las Vegas, NV at TBD
- Dec 19 - San Diego, CA at San Diego Sports Arena
- Dec 21 - Los Angeles, CA at Nokia Theatre
- Dec 29 - Atlanta, GA at Fox Theater
- Dec 31 - Miami, FL at Knight Center
- Jan 03 - Orlando, FL at The Hard Rock
- Jan 07 - St. Louis, MO at The Fox
- Jan 08 - Chicago, IL at Chicago Theatre
- Jan 09 - Chicago, IL at Chicago Theatre
- Jan 12 - Detroit, MI at Fox Theater
- Jan 16 - Atlantic City, NJ at Borgata
- Jan 20 - New York, NY at Radio City Music Hall
- Jan 21 - New York, NY at Radio City Music Hall