August 13, 2007 09:22:45 GMT
Lucasfilm, Ltd. reportedly has filed for six different titles for the fourth installment of "Indiana Jones" franchise to MPAA, including current working title.
Apart from the already-known working title of "Indiana Jones and the City of the Gods", Lucasfilm, Ltd. turns out to have five other names in mind for the project apparently.
/Film has brought in interesting report claiming the studio has altogether proposed for six possible titles for the latest installment of the adventure series to Motion Pictures Association of America Title Registration Report (MPAA). Listed in the list are:
- Indiana Jones and the City of Gods
- Indiana Jones and the Destroyer of Worlds
- Indiana Jones and the Fourth Corner of the Earth
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Indiana Jones and the Lost City of Gold
- Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Covenant
Just wait and see whether the company will go with one of these or something completely different on AceShowbiz. Meanwhile, according to the MPAA title report, titles listed will be clear for registrants to use by the close of business day August 24, 2007 if no protests have been lodged against them.
More Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull News: