Toxycologist from Los Angeles County coroner's office, Dan Anderson, served as the witness in 's wrongful death trial on Monday, May 6. Anderson revealed that Jackson, who died from propofol overdose, was also tested positive for lidocaine, nordiazepam, lorazepam, midazolam and diazepam.
However, it was the propofol that raised "a red flag" in Anderson's eyes. The toxycologist mentioned that the propofol in the singer's body was an amount "consistent to major surgery with anaesthesia." Jackson family's lawyer, Michael Korskoff, went on asking Anderson, "After you heard from investigators that propofol was found in the home, what do you think?"