GenreAnimation, Comedy, Adventure
Release DateNovember 02, 2012
StudioWalt Disney Pictures
Official Siteclick here
REVIEWS RATE: Critics Readers [Rate It]
Cast and Crew
- John C. Reilly as Ralph (voice)
- Jane Lynch as Sergeant Calhoun (voice)
- Sarah Silverman as Vanellope von Schweetz (voice)
- Jack McBrayer as Fix-It Felix (voice)
- Ed O'Neill as Mr. Litwak (voice)
- Alan Tudyk as King Candy (voice)
- Stefanie Scott as Moppet Girl (voice)
- Rachael Harris as Deanna (voice)
- Mindy Kaling as Taffyta Muttonfudge (voice)
- Dennis Haysbert as General Hologram (voice)
- Edie McClurg
- Adam Carolla as Wynchel (voice)
- Horatio Sanz
- Skylar Astin as Roy (voice)
From Walt Disney Animation Studios and Emmy-winning director Rich Moore comes "Wreck-It Ralph," a hilarious, arcade-game-hopping adventure. For decades, Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) has been overshadowed by Fix-It Felix, Jr. (voice of Jack McBrayer), the good-guy star of their game who always gets to save the day.
Tired of playing the role of a bad guy, Ralph takes matters into his own massive hands and sets off on a journey across the arcade through multiple generations of video games to prove he's got what it takes to be a hero.
On his quest, Ralph meets tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun (voice of Jane Lynch) from the first-person action game Hero's Duty, and feisty misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) from the candy-coated cart racing game, Sugar Rush, who may just be his first real friend.
But everything changes when a deadly enemy is unleashed, threatening the entire arcade and Vanellope herself. Ralph finally gets his chance to save the day--but can he do it in time? "Wreck-It Ralph" crashes onto the big screen on November 2, 2012, in Disney Digital 3D in select theaters.