Kate Moss Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Kate Moss
> Kate Moss Trivia
- Famous as : Supermodel
- Birth Name : Katherine Moss
- Birth Date : January 16, 1974
- Birth Place : Addiscomb, Croydon, Surrey, UK
- Spouse : Jamie Hince (The Kills guitarist, since 1-Jul-11)
- Claim to Fame : As the face of Calvin Klein
- Having her figure immortalized in solid gold in a 1.5 million pound sterling statue that goes on show at the British Museum (August 2008).
- Posed in a series of white-hot underwear outfits to help promote Agent Provocateur's new range of bridal lingerie (May 2008).
- Posed as a real-life mannequin to mark the launch of her Topshop range, on May 1, 2007 in London.
- Was recruited as the new spokesmodel for French leather and luxury goods company Longchamp, featured in its Spring/Summer 2008 ad campaign (January 2008).
- Ranked 2nd in Forbes Magazine's list of Highest Paid Supermodels in 2007, with a total earning estimated at $9M per year.
- Included in Time Magazine's annual list of 100 Most Influential in May 2007.
- Voted as one of the Top 20 World's Most Eligible Bachelorettes by FHM Magazine in February 2007.
- Has been voted the 1st Britain's Most Stylish Woman of the Year in a poll conducted by Grazia Magazine in February 2006.
- Named the Best-Dressed Woman of 2005 in a poll of 3,000 readers conducted by Grazia Magazine.
- Included on Vogue Magazine's list of Today's Glamorous Women for its December 2007 issue.
- Had her nude photographs auctioned off at Christie's auction house in London on May 31, 2007 fetched a total of 183,000 pound sterling ($366,000).
- Was cleared from all the charges over allegations of taking illegal drugs at a London recording studio last year, Britain's Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) declared June 15, 2006.
- Partnered with perfume company Coty Inc. to launch her first fragrance, called "Kate by Kate Moss," to be launched in Europe and Asia in September 2007 and the US in 2008.
- Was unveiled as the new face of fashion giant Burberry's 2006 autumn/winter campaign, but was then dropped in July 2007 in favor of younger British faces.
- She and David Beckham were asked to be the godparents of the baby son of actress Davinia Taylor and her sports agent husband Dave Gardner (June 2007).
- Becomes the subject of a bronze sculpture series, "Sphinx," by artist Marc Quinn, on display at the "Mary Boone Gallery" in New York City (May 2007).
- Ranked 20th in a poll on World's Sexiest Bodies compiled by women magazine Glamour in April 2007.
- Had her new collection for Topshop debuted in the UK on May 1, 2007 and on sale in US department store Barneys on May 8, 2007.
- Has her wax figure unveiled at the Madame Tussauds waxwork museum in London in early February 2007.
- Was the 4th Best Dressed Woman according to a poll conducted by UK Glamour Magazine in January 2007.
- Voted the 2nd celebrity to have the "Best Legs" in a poll conducted in November 2006 by Lambrini which was searching for the sexiest legs for a new fashion campaign with Pretty Polly.
- Appearing on the cover of Vanity Fair on its September 2006 issue as she tops the magazine's 67th annual International Best-Dressed List.
- Turned down the $1.8 million deal to write her autobiography after the Scotland Yard police cleared her from all allegations over her cocaine scandal.
- In November 2005 she scored a lucrative deal with mobile phone operator Virgin Mobile network to be the new face of its ads.
- Did modeling for Roberto Cavalli's spring and summer collection 2006 in Ibiza soon after she checked out of rehab (November, 2005).
- Signed a $1.8 million deal for the rights to her autobiography after Virgin mogul Sir Richard Branson convinced her she should set the record straight on her 2005 cocaine scandal.