Celine Dion Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Celine Dion
> Celine Dion Trivia
- Famous as : Pop singer
- Birth Name : Celine Marie Claudette Dion
- Birth Date : March 30, 1968
- Birth Place : Charlemagne, Quebec, Canada
- Spouse : Rene Angelil (her manager, 17-Dec-94 - 14-Jan-16, his death)
- Claim to Fame : Hit duet with Peabo Bryson "Beauty and the Beast" (1991)
- Sang a song, titled "I Knew I Loved You," during a tribute to Italian composer Ennio Morricone at the 79th annual Academy Awards held on February 25, 2007.
- Ranked 5th in Forbes magazine's list of the "20 Richest Women In Entertainment" with an estimated worth of $250 million (January 2007).
- Ranked 6th on the list of the Biggest-Grossing North American Tours of 2006 conducted by Pollstar, with ticket sales worth 78.1 million dollars at an average cost of 135 dollars per ticket.
- Has her name listed on Forbes list of "Hollywood's 10 Most Generous Entertainers" (May 12, 2006).
- Ranked the 10th in the Rolling Stone's 5th-annual list of Biggest Moneymakers.