According to her attorney Lynne Ciani, the model 'has video evidence' that the 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' alum 'didn't have a mark or scratch on him' as there's 'no attack.'

AceShowbiz - Blac Chyna is ready to defend her innocence against Rob Kardashian's assault and battery accusations. According to her attorney, Lynne Ciani, the model "is ready" to "clear her name" after her ex-boyfriend's friends "refused" to attend their deposition.

Her lawyer Lynne told Page Six on Thursday, January 27, "These same two friends of Rob refused to show up at their deposition to put their claims on the record." Lynne pointed out, "Chyna is ready for her day in court to clear her name."

Lynne also stated that Chyna "has video evidence that Rob didn't have a mark or scratch on him after the alleged attack," noting, "Because there was no attack." The attorney went on to say, "Meanwhile, Rob has filed court papers to try to delay his own trial against Chyna yet again."

Rob's friends in question are Eugene Shpilsky, who claims he once witnessed Blac, whose real name is Angela Renee White, pointing a gun at Rob, and Victory Belz, who "separately witnessed Chyna pointing a gun at Rob and threatening his life." They're supposed to testify on the 34-year-old reality star's behalf. Kris Jenner's longtime boyfriend, Corey Gamble, will also come to the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" alum's defense.

According to the court documents obtained by the outlet, Rob requested to combine the assault and battery lawsuit with Blac's suit against his family. The suit accuses the Kardashian-Jenner family of intentionally trying to cancel the exes' show, "Rob & Chyna".

Earlier this month, it's reported that Blac was granted a chance to defend herself as she's set to depose Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kylie Jenner and Kris as part of Rob's assault and battery lawsuit against her. Blac had initially wanted each of the women to be deposed for seven hours. However, the court ended up reducing the deposition to just two hours per person.

Upon learning of the deposition, Michael Rhodes, counsel for the Kardashian-Jenner family, said in a statement, "We are pleased the court limited the scope of the depositions to minimize the burden on the very busy members of the family." The reality family's legal team previously had attempted to quash the deposition, arguing the women had already been "examined exhaustively in a related matter."

You can share this post!

You might also like
Related Posts