Frank Ocean earned his first No. 1 album on Billboard 200 with his second studio album "Blonde". His long-awaited record debuted atop both the U.S. and the U.K. charts following several years of delays.
"Blonde" features guest vocals from Beyonce Knowles and Kendrick Lamar as well as production from Pharrell Williams. Five songs from "Blonde" debuted on Billboard Hot 100 chart, including lead single "Nikes" at No. 79, "Ivy" at No. 80, "Pink + White" at No. 84, "Solo" at No. 96 and "Nights" at No. 98.
A music video for "Nikes" features a cameo from rapper A$AP Rocky and homage to Pimp C and Trayvon Martin.
The physical CD of "Blonde" comes packaged with a magazine named after the original title of the album, "Boys Don't Cry". The magazine features a poem titled "Boyfriend" by Frank himself and another poem by Kanye West about McDonald's.
Prior to releasing "Blonde", Frank unveiled a visual album titled "Endless", which features new music released through a mysterious livestream on his website. Among the songs debuted on the livestream is a studio version of the rapper's cover of "At Your Best (You Are Love)", originally performed by The Isley Brothers and famously covered by Aaliyah.
Provider (Lyric Video)
Browse All Video
FRANK OCEAN BIO
Christopher Francis Ocean was born Christopher Breaux but best known as Frank Ocean. Born on October 28, 1987 in Long Beach California, Ocean and his family moved to New Orleans, Louisiana when he was five and a half. The city had a profound effect on him as a child with its different atmosphere including the popularity of jazz. » more
- Frank Ocean Makes Blonded Radio Return for Midterm Election Special Nov 07, 2018
- Frank Ocean Approves His Vocal Change on Travis Scott's 'Carousel' Despite Report Sep 15, 2018
- Frank Ocean Contersued Over Blonde Album Credits May 30, 2018
- Frank Ocean Spotted on a 'Date' With Mystery Man Amid Gay Rumors Nov 03, 2017
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival Jul 24, 2017