Machine Gun Kelly recently earned his first top ten hit with his latest Camila Cabello collaboration, "Bad Things". The song has reached its peak at No. 10 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart and No. 4 on iTunes chart.
"Bad Things" debuted at No. 80 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart after it was released back in November. The single entered the top 10 after its music video, directed by Hannah Lux Davis, was premiered on December 1.
The mid-tempo ballad, which features an interpolation of the 1998 Fastball single "Out of My Head", has sold 136,000 copies in the U.S. and the video has reached more than 16.5 million views on YouTube. It's also Camila's first top ten hit as solo artist.
MGK and Camila performed "Bad Things" on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" and "The Late Late Show with James Corden".
Browse All Video
MACHINE GUN KELLY BIO
Machine Gun Kelly is an American rapper and actor from Cleveland, Ohio. He was born Richard Colson Baker in Houston on April 22, 1990 to missionary parents. He and his family moved all around the world and had lived everywhere from Egypt to Germany to multiple cities in the United States before he settled in Denver along with his father. His mother left him and his dad when he was still young. Due to his dad's depression and unemployment, young MGK had to endure bullying from other children in the neighborhood. » more
- Machine Gun Kelly Admits He Used Halsey to Hurt G-Eazy Sep 21, 2018
- Machine Gun Kelly Impeaches Eminem for Fake Booed Video Sep 21, 2018
- Do Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly Stage Their Beef to Promote Albums? See Evidences Sep 20, 2018
- Video of Machine Gun Kelly Booed on Stage Apparently Edited by Eminem Fans Sep 19, 2018
- Machine Gun Kelly Heats Up Eminem Feud With Missed 'Killshot' Post Sep 18, 2018