if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Pamela Anderson Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Pamela Anderson
> Pamela Anderson Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Pamela Denise Anderson
- Birth Date : July 01, 1967
- Birth Place : Ladysmith, British Columbia
- Spouse : Tommy Lee (musician, 19-Feb-95 - 28-Feb-98), Kid Rock (musician, 3-Aug-06 - 1-Feb-07), Rick Salomon (producer, 6-Oct-07 - 24-Mar-08, annulled, 11-Jan-14 - 27-Apr-15)
- Claim to Fame : As Casey Jean 'C.J.' Parker in TV series "Baywatch" (1992-1997)
- Auctioned off her 2000 Dodge Viper at Julien's Auctions' Summer Entertainment Sale of Hollywood memorabilia in June 2008 and donated all the proceeds to People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
- Treated Playboy boss Hugh Hefner to a naked lap dance on his 82nd birthday celebration held on April 5, 2008.
- Revealed details of her wedding to Kid Rock on LA's KIIS-FM's "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" on August 4, 2006.
- Inked deal with haircare giant Bed Head to launch a range of ethical hair products for people and their pets (August 2006).
- Ranked 6th in Maxim Magazine's poll of Sexiest Vegetarians in March 2008.
- Made her European striptease debut at the Crazy Horse cabaret in Paris on February 13 and 14, 2008 and she didn't even ask to get paid for it.
- Took her clothes off for PETA's new lettuce ad in January 2008, posed naked with lettuce leaves strategically placed covering her breasts and lower part.
- Voted 1st in a poll of TV's Sexiest Women Ever compiled by Internet service provider AOL in December 2007, thanks to her role as Casey Jean 'C.J.' Parker in TV series "Baywatch."
- Chosen the World's 4th Most Fabulous 40-Something Celebrity in a poll conducted by In Touch Weekly Magazine in July 2007.
- Chosen the 5th in In Touch Magazine's list of Hollywood's Hottest Blondes in March 2007.
- Named the 7th Most Annoying People of 2006 in a poll conducted by Star Magazine.
- Her wedding to Kid Rock is chosen the 3rd Wedding of the Year in a poll conducted by In Touch Magazine in December 2006.
- Was crowned the Hottest Rock 'N' Roll Girlfriend of All Time in a poll conducted by Blender Magazine in the year of 2005.
- Had the first picture of her wedding to Rick Solomon published in OK! Magazine on October 18, 2007.
- Has on July 26, 2006 launched her new online poker site, PamelaPoker.com.
- Tied with Kid Rock the title of Couple Of The Year in US men's magazine Blender's 2006 Readers' Poll.
- Ranked 8th in an Internet poll in December 2006 on Women Most Men Fantasize About While Making Love to Their Partners.
- Ranked 9th on Yahoo's annual list of Popular Search Terms in 2006.
- Confirmed in November 2006 that she suffered a miscarriage in Vancouver, where she was on location filming the comedy "Blonde and Blonder" (2007) with fellow actress Denise Richards.