if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
- Home > Celebrity
> Korn Trivia
- Famous as : Nu metal band
- Birth Name : LAPD
- Birth Date : 1992
- Birth Place : Bakersfield, California, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Album "Follow the Leader"(1998)
- Has the small stretch of road near Bakersfield, California's Rabobank Arena named after them. It's called "Korn Row."
- The band renamed to Korn when Davis joined them in 1993.
- Korn guitarists play seven-string guitars.
- Korn's "The Family Values Tour" is one of 1998's most successful tours since it featuring everyone from Ice Cube to Limp Bizkit to Rammstein.
- Jonathan Davis appeared on special South Park Halloween episode, " Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mistery" (1999).
- Davis' singing characteristics and lyrics are inspired by his alleged child abuse.
- On their early days, the band played on a road since radio and MTV refused to play their songs.
- The band former names were LAPD (Love And Peace Dude) and Creep.
- Welch left Korn after turned highly religious and objected to the band's music.