Episode PremiereMay 08, 2007
GenreDrama, Comedy, Crime
Show Period2004 - 2008
Production CompanyFox TV, Dick Clark, David E. Kelley Prod.
Cast and Crew
ScreenwriterDavid E. Kelley
- James Spader as Alan Shore
- John Larroquette
- Christian Clemenson
- Candice Bergen as Shirley Schmidt
- William Shatner as Denny Crane
- Gary Anthony Williams
- Tara Summers
- Saffron Burrows as Lorraine Weller
- Taraji P. Henson as Whitney Rome
Alan Shore sues the United States on behalf of a client who was tortured for two years at a detention camp. Meanwhile, Jerry Espenson begs Shirley Schmidt to let him have his job back at the firm -- despite the fact that he'd once tried to kill her -- and Claire defends a lawyer who committed a sexual assault after hearing a prank radio program proclaiming the world was coming to an end.