Sources claim report of the 'Liz and Dick' actress going to film the British reality show is 'completely untrue' and total 'nonsense.'
Lindsay Lohan is not going to take part in "Celebrity Big Brother". Despite reports linking the troubled actress to the spin-off of the original "Big Brother", it's now said that she's not interested in doing the show.
Sources tell TMZ the idea of her starring on the British reality series is "completely untrue" and total "nonsense." Moreover, a source points out she won't be able to participate in the game that requires her to stay in a home for a few months since she has a court date in January.
Back in 2011, it had been reported that Lohan might appear on "Celebrity Big Brother", but her representative made it clear that she wouldn't join the show. A similar rumor sparked again recently after the 26-year-old was said to be facing a financial issue, and was further fueled by her arrival in London on December 29.