The final one-sheet will be parted in five sections which will be unveiled progressively on various 'Twilight'-related Facebook pages before the full version is released on Tuesday, October 2.
With only less than 50 days left before "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" opens in theaters everywhere, Summit Entertainment shows no sign to slow down its marketing campaign to hype up the release of the final "Twilight Saga" film. The studio will drop the film's final poster in an unconventional way by revealing its pieces progressively throughout different international time zones.
The full version of the one-sheet will be unveiled on Tuesday, October 2 at 9 A.M. PT. However, before fans can obtain the final poster, they have to discover its pieces on seven different Facebook pages dedicated to the vampire film franchise over the 24 hours leading up to the release of the complete version.
The poster will be separated into five sections with the first section set to be unleashed at 8 A.M. on Tuesday in New Zealand (or 1 P.M. PT on Monday) on "Twilight" Facebook page. In every four hours, a new section will be revealed on other "Twilight"-related pages on Facebook until the countdown circles are back to where it started.
Marking the fifth and final installment of the popular bloodsucker film series, "Breaking Dawn II" will take place after the birth of Bella and Edward's daughter Renesmee. The couple must now face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi, which is the fearsome council of vampire leaders.
The film will hit theaters across the U.S. on November 16. A day prior, it will be screened in selected theaters during a "Twilight" movie marathon event.
- 1 P.M. PT (8 A.M. Tuesday, New Zealand): Section 1 revealed on Facebook.com/TwilightMovie
- 5 P.M. PT (9 A.M. Tuesday, Tokyo): Section 2 revealed on Facebook.com/NewMoon
- 9 P.M .PT (8 A.M. Tuesday, Dubai): Section 3 revealed on Facebook.com/Eclipse
- 1 A.M. PT (9 A.M. London): Section 4 revealed on Facebook.com/BreakingDawn
- 5 A.M. PT (9 A.M. Buenos Aires): Section 5 revealed on Facebook.com/EdwardCullen, Facebook.com/BellaSwan and Facebook.com/JacobBlack
- 9 A.M. PT: Full poster unveiled on Facebook.com/Twilight