The Bella Swan of the 'Twilight Saga' series tops the Forbes' list since her films earn an average $55.83 for every dollar she's paid, while her co-star and rumored boyfriend ranks third.
The big success of the "Twilight Saga" series has helped its lead actress Kristen Stewart top Forbes' list of Best Actors for the Buck list. On Tuesday, December 6, it was unraveled that the Bella Swan depicter beats co-star Robert Pattinson as the most profitable star in Hollywood.
Forbes calculated that for every dollar 21-year-old Kristen is paid, her movies earn an average of $55.83. Her co-star Pattinson, meanwhile, lands third on the chart for bringing in an average of $39.43 for every dollar he is paid. It was his "Water for Elephants" and "Remember Me" movies that pulled down his average return.
Securing the runner-up position was Anne Hathaway. The Hollywood beauty, who recently announced her engagement to Adam Shulman, made an average return of $45.67 for every dollar she's paid thanks to her blockbuster movie, "Alice in Wonderland", and relatively low-budgeted "Bride Wars".
In the fourth place, there is English actor Daniel Radcliffe, who has benefited from his massively successful wizard boy franchise, "Harry Potter". For every dollar the "The Woman in Black" actor is paid, his movies earn $34.24.
Rounding up the top five is Shia LaBeouf, who topped the same list in 2010. The "Transformers" lead actor falls four position this year because of "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps". For every dollar LaBeouf was paid, his films earned $29.40.
Top 10 Hollywood's Best Actors for the Buck:
- Kristen Stewart: Film yield per $1 paid - $55.83
- Anne Hathaway: Film yield per $1 paid - $45.67
- Robert Pattinson: Film yield per $1 paid - $39.43
- Daniel Radcliffe: Film yield per $1 paid - $34.24
- Shia LaBeouf: Film yield per $1 paid - $29.40
- Robert Downey Jr.: Film yield per $1 paid - $18.74
- Matt Damon: Film yield per $1 paid - $15.83
- Cate Blanchett: Film yield per $1 paid - $15.17
- Meryl Streep: Film yield per $1 paid - $13.54
- Johnny Depp: Film yield per $1 paid - $12.48