Chris Brown will donate a portion of the proceeds from tour to two non-profit organizations, one of which is devoted for domestic-violence intervention.
On the same day his ex-girlfriend Rihanna's "Russian Roulette" arrived, Chris Brown unveiled dates for his upcoming tour. He will start the gig on November 14 at House of Blues in Houston and make his one last stop on December 15 at Nokia Theater in New York City.
The tour is aimed to acknowledge and thank fans for their ongoing support toward the R&B performer. The roadshow is "conceptualized for and with 'fans only' in mind, so intimate venues were selected for these concerts." There hasn't been statement about who will be brought by Chris as his supporting act for the traveling show.
Beside appreciating fans' support, the traveling show is also held for charity. A portion of the proceeds from this tour will be donated to Best Buddies International, a non-profit organization devoted to providing friendships, jobs and leadership opportunities for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. It will also benefit The Jenesse Centera, domestic-violence intervention organization.
In between the tour, Chris Brown will spare his time to visit Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey on October 17 to perform at Power 105.1's Powerhouse concert. He will be joined by Fabolous, The-Dream, Trey Songz, Keri Hilson, Mario, Ginuwine and DAY26.
"Fan Appreciation" tour dates:
- Nov 14 - Houston at House of Blues
- Nov 15 - Dallas at Palladium
- Nov 18 - Los Angeles at Avalon
- Nov 19 - San Francisco at The Fillmore
- Nov 22 - Richmond, Virginia at Landmark
- Nov 25 - Detroit at Royal Oak
- Nov 26 - Chicago at House of Blues
- Nov 29 - Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at Revolution
- Dec 01 - Atlanta at CenterStage
- Dec 04 - Washington, D.C. at Warner Theater
- Dec 05 - Providence, Rhode Island at Lupo's
- Dec 06 - Boston at House of Blues
- Dec 09 - Sayreville, New Jersey at Starland
- Dec 11 - Baltimore at Sonar
- Dec 12 - Wallingford, Connecticut at Chevrolet Theater
- Dec 13 - Philadelphia at Electric Factory
- Dec 15 - New York at Nokia Theater