The official track list for the rapper's upcoming album has finally been revealed on May 4.
The track listing for Lil Wayne's highly anticipated new album "Tha Carter III" has been revealed. The new album will consist of 17 tracks and 9 of them will feature a collaboration between Wayne with other musicians, such as Robin Thicke, Jay-Z, T-Pain, Babyface and many more.
Beside collaborating with those artists, for the new album the rapper also worked with famous names to produce some of the songs, they are Kanye West, David Banner, Cool & Dre and Swizz Beatz. The new album itself is planned to be released on June 10.
Meanwhile, for promoting his upcoming album Wayne has already released his first single from the album which was "Lollipop". The single was a success after topping the Billboard Hot 100 chart, making it the rapper's first single to reach the #1 spot.
As for the music video, the rapper has already premiered the accompanying clip for "Lollipop" which was launched on March 12. Beside that, Wayne will also prepare to shoot the music video for his next single "A Milli" which is planned to be the second track from his new album.
Full Track Listing of Lil Wayne's "Tha Carter III":
- 3 Peat
- Mr. Carter (featuring Jay-Z)
- A Milli
- Got Money (featuring T-Pain)
- Comfortable (featuring Babyface)
- Phone Home
- Dr. Carter
- Tie My Hands (featuring Robin Thicke)
- Shoot Me Down (featuring D.Smih)
- Playin' With Fire (featuring Betty Wright)
- Lollipop (featuring Static Major)
- L.A. (featuring Brisco and Busta Rhymes)
- Good Girl Gone Bad
- You Ain't Got Nuthin' On Me (featuring Fabolous and Juelz Santana)
- Let the Beat Build
- Whip It