It's just three months ago when got a collective "awww" when she took home a cute snow-white kitten Mercy, but now the adorable cat has just died. "It is with deep sadness that I have to tell you all that my kitten, Mercy, has passed away. My heart is completely broken," she announced the sad news on her new blog post.
Kim found out she's allergic to cat after she got Mercy. "I had never lived with a cat before and so I had no idea that I was allergic. I thought that it might pass, but after a few weeks I decided to go visit two separate allergists, one of whom said my allergies wouldn't get any better unless I started taking injections," she explained.