Nicole Kidman Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Nicole Kidman
> Nicole Kidman Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Nicole Mary Kidman
- Birth Date : June 20, 1967
- Birth Place : Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- Spouse : Tom Cruise (actor, 24-Dec-90 - 8-Aug-01), Keith Urban (country singer, since 25-Jun-06)
- Claim to Fame : As Suzanne Stone Maretto in "To Die For" (1995)
- She and Keith Urban won the 8th spot on Forbes' list of Hollywood's 20 Top-Earning Couples, earning $25 million between June 1, 2007 and June 1, 2008.
- Goes brunette for the cover of Interview magazine's November 2007 issue, for which she posed alongside actress Jennifer Jason Leigh.
- Chosen the 3rd in a poll conducted by In Touch Weekly magazine of Hollywood's Hottest Redheads (September 2007).
- Chosen the World's 10th Most Fabulous 40-Something Celebrity in a poll conducted by In Touch Weekly magazine in July 2007.
- Included in People magazine's annual "100 Most Beautiful People" list in April 2007.
- Having her wax figure unveiled at the famed Madame Tussauds in London on December 5, 2007.
- Awarded Australia's top civil honor, the Companion of the Order of Australia, April 13, 2007 in a ceremony at Government House in Canberra.
- Named the 5th Best-Dressed Woman of 2005 in a poll of 3,000 readers conducted by Grazia Magazine.
- Having her and husband Keith Urban's clothing line, called "Hank Evie," unveiled for sale in February 2008.
- Her wedding to Keith Urban is chosen the 10th Wedding of the Year in a poll conducted by In Touch Magazine in December 2006.
- Has on June 22, 2006 accompanied by Connor Antony and Isabella Jane, her son and daughter with ex-husband Tom Cruise, paid a visit to Sydney Children's Hospital.
- Included in The Hollywood Reporter's annual list of the Highest-Paid Actresses in Hollywood; ranked 2nd in 2005, 1st in 2006 earned as much as $17 million per movie, and 4th in 2007 with $10 million to $15 million a film.
- Starred in "The Party Portraits," a special short film made by designer duo Antoni Burakowski and Alison Roberts to mark the 20th anniversary of their label, "Antoni and Alison" (September 2007).
- Signed on in June 2007 to be the new face of Nintendo's advertising campaign for the Nintendo DS game Brain Training 2, in its European market.
- Has been awarded a Guinness World Record for the Most Money Paid Per Minute to An Actor after she earned a reported $3.71 million for a four-minute commercial for Chanel No.5 perfume (Sept 2006).
- Chosen as the World's 4th Most Beautiful Woman in the June 2006 poll conducted by the UK magazine Eve.
- Revealed to public worldwide during the 30th anniversary gala for UNIFEM, the United Nations Development Fund for Women, that she and Keith Urban already engaged.
- Is among 100 legendary British and Commonwealth stars honored at London's Hollywood-style walk of fame (August 2005).
- Has been named a goodwill ambassador for UNIFEM and a Companion in the Order of Australia in January 2006.