The talented Latin pop singer Shakira was born in Barranquilla, Colombia, on February 2, 1977, as Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll. Being the youngest daughter in the family, she inherits an exotic look with the mixture of Lebanese-Colombian blood from her parents, William Mebarak Chadid and Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado. At her early age, she listened to the music of her parents' culture as well as English-language songs, preferably those came from Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, The Police, and The Cure.
Perro Fiel (Feat. Nicky Jam)
Browse All Video
- Shakira Forced to Postpone 'El Dorado' European Tour Due to Vocal Hemorrhage Nov 15, 2017
- Shakira Cancels Opening Date of Her World Tour Due to Vocal Strain Nov 08, 2017
- Shakira and Gerard Pique Hit With Breakup Rumors Oct 07, 2017
- Shakira Is Dripping in Gold in New Sexy Video for 'Perro Fiel' Sep 16, 2017
- Coldplay Teams Up With Shakira for Epic Performances at Global Citizen Festival Jul 07, 2017