The talented Latin pop singer Shakira was born in Barranquilla, Colombia, on February 2, 1977, as Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll. Being the youngest daughter in the family, she inherits an exotic look with the mixture of Lebanese-Colombian blood from her parents, William Mebarak Chadid and Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado. At her early age, she listened to the music of her parents' culture as well as English-language songs, preferably those came from Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, The Police, and The Cure.
Perro Fiel (Feat. Nicky Jam)
Browse All Video
- Shakira Is Dripping in Gold in New Sexy Video for 'Perro Fiel' Sep 16, 2017
- Coldplay Teams Up With Shakira for Epic Performances at Global Citizen Festival Jul 07, 2017
- Video Premiere: Shakira's 'Chantaje' Ft. Maluma Nov 18, 2016
- Shakira Hits the Studio With MAGIC! and Supa Dups Aug 13, 2016
- Ariana Grande Slays Shakira, Rihanna, Whitney Houston Vocal Impressions on 'SNL' Mar 14, 2016