if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
The Game Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> The Game
> The Game Trivia
- Famous as : Rapper
- Birth Name : Jayceon Terell Taylor
- Birth Date : November 29, 1979
- Birth Place : Compton, California, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Album "The Documentary" (2005)
- Made his film acting debut in "Waist Deep" (2006) playing Meat.
- Had intention to audition for the role of Tubbs in "Miami Vice" (2006), but could not make it due to hectic touring schedule.
- Got pranked by Ashton Kutcher in MTV Punk'd aired in June 2005.
- Along with Snoop Dogg faced a lawsuit by a fan who alleged to be beaten onstage by their entourage during the "How the West Was Won" tour in May 2005.
- Had one of his entourage shot on the leg when attempted to confront 50 Cent at Hot 97 radio station on February 28, 2005.
- Single "Dreams" was dedicated to Yetunde Price, the half-sister of tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams who was shot to death on September 14, 2003.
- Sent a demo to founder of The Source Magazine Dave Mays with a hope to get featured in the magazine as unsigned hype, but sadly his work was not chosen.
- Had a falling out with his manager also half-brother Big Fase 100 whom he claimed to have extorted him out of over $1.5 million.
- Idolizes Eazy-E of Niggaz With Attitude and even originally intended to name his first major album "Nigga Wit' an Attitude Volume 1."
- Was featured with Kanye West and Ludacris in a Boost Mobile commercial.
- Admitted that his second album's title "Doctor's Advocate" was a reference to veteran rap artist Dr. Dre who essentially "found" him.
- Appeared in the advertisement of P. Diddy's Sean John clothing company.
- Likes to drink tea to calm his nerves on the road and prefers chamomile to green tea.
- Considers "Blow Out" (1981) as his favorite movie.
- Is a good friend of Nas, Snoop Dogg, and NBA player Baron Davis, with whom he played basketball at high school.
- Grew up under foster care from age seven up to fifteen.
- Has a joint venture with 310 Motoring to create his own footwear line named The Hurricanes.
- Voiced B-Dup, a character from Rockstar North's game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas."
- Has a number of tattoos on his body that include a logo of his record company The Black Wall Street, a portrait of 2Pac as an angel, a teardrop, and the Dodgers' "LA" logo which covers a previous tattoo of a butterfly below his right eye.
- Was the player as well as the shareholder of the now defunct Inglewood Cobras, an ABA franchise team.
- Is of African American, Spanish, and Native American ancestry.