if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Tea Leoni Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Tea Leoni
> Tea Leoni Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Elizabeth Tea Pantaleoni
- Birth Date : February 25, 1966
- Birth Place : New York, New York, USA
- Spouse : Neil Joseph Tardio Jr. (TV commercials producer, 8-Jun-92 - Oct 1995), David Duchovny (actor, 6-May-97 - 14-Jun-14)
- Claim to Fame : As Nora Wilde in TV series "The Naked Truth" (1995-1998)
- Is a vegetarian.
- Auditioned for a role in a planned remake of "Charlie's Angels" (1976-1981) and landed the part, but the series was never made due to a writer's strike in Hollywood.
- Headed for Oahu in 1995 to help looking for her cousin, Tim Pantaleoni, who had mysteriously disappeared while hiking.
- Her father, Anthony Pantaleoni, suffered from skin cancer.
- Is a golf fan.
- Is director Daniel Duchovny's sister-in-law.
- Her grandmother was one of the UNICEF founders. She herself has been appointed to be the Goodwill Ambassador of the United States Fund for UNICEF in 2001.
- Admitted that she had accidentally voted for someone named Howard whereas she intended to vote for Al Gore during the 2000 general election because she incorrectly filled out her absentee ballot.
- Took the seat of executive producer in an indie feature entitled "There's No Fish Food In Heaven" (1998) in which she also starred.
- Starred as a reporter who breaks the story of a comet hitting the Earth in "Deep Impact" (1998) while she previously had been cast as a photographer who works for a tabloid named The Comet in "The Naked Truth" (1995-1998).
- Has dyed her red hair to blonde and had her breast surgically enhanced.
- Her name has been used as the name of an asteroid, 8299 Tealeoni.
- Had joined a soap opera, underwent some athletic modeling, and taught English to local businessmen in Japan, also worked as a crew hand on a commercial sailboat in St. Croix.
- Her initial acting experience was an appearance in a sixth-grade stage production of Gilbert and Sullivan's HMS Pinafore.
- Her family name, Pantaleoni, is quite close to the word of pantaloni which means trousers in Italian.
- Calls her children West and Miller, following her family's tradition which uses the middle name as a first name.
- Her first name, Tea, which is pronounced Tay-uh, means goddess in Italian while Leoni means lions in the same language.