if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Milla Jovovich Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Milla Jovovich
> Milla Jovovich Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Militza Jovovich
- Birth Date : December 17, 1975
- Birth Place : Kiev, Ukraine
- Spouse : Shawn Andrews (actor, 2-Oct-92 - 25-Nov-92), Luc Besson (film director, 14-Dec-97 - 12-Jun-99), Paul W. S. Anderson (film director, since 22-Aug-09)
- Claim to Fame : As Lilli Hargrave in "Return to the Blue Lagoon" (1991)
- Made public the first official photo of her newborn baby girl, Ever Gabo Anderson, in a post on her official Website in December 2007.
- Posed topless for Jane magazine's "Body" issue, on newsstands July 24, 2007, as an attempt to promote Clothes Off Our Back, a non-profit charity which sells celebrities' gently worn clothing to benefit children's charities.
- Tapped as the new face of baking giant Greggs after confessing she loves their pasties and pies (April 2007).
- Established a clothing line named Jovovich-Hawk in 2005.
- Earned the 98th rank in FHM's list of 100 Sexiest Women in the World and 82nd rank in Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 of 2005.
- Was mentioned as one of the most powerful celebrity according to Forbes magazine's list of Top 100 Celebrity in 2003.
- Recorded assorted sighs, moans and vocals for The Crystal Method's song of "I Know It's You" from album "Legion of Boom" (2004).
- Was named the Sexiest Female Movie Star in Empire Magazine of Australia edition by September 2002.
- Did almost all of her stunts by herself in "Resident Evil" (2002).
- Played a song which turned out to be an excerpt from "The Alien Song" of her 1994 album in "Dazed and Confused" (1993).
- Was placed on number 65 of VH1's 100 Most Hottest Celebrity Bodies.
- Her music video of "The Gentleman Who Fell" was inspired by Maya Deren's short film, "Meshes of the Afternoon" (1943).
- Has walked the fashion runway for Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Marc Jacobs, Anna Sui, Jean Paul Gaultier, Sonia Rykiel, and Salvatore Ferragamo among others.
- Participated in a benefit project for the Wildlife Waystation, Hollywood Goes Wild, through her song "On the Hill" with Plastic Has Memory.
- Is a left-handed person, but shoots and plays guitar with her right hand.
- Her great-grandfather, Bogic Camic Jovovic, was the officer of the guard of the King Nicholas I of Montenegro and the flag-bearer of the Vasojevici tribe while her grandfather used to be a commander in the Pristina military area.
- Has been in numerous advertisements, like Banana Republic, Iceberg, Donna Karan, Gap, Calvin Klein's Escape fragrance, Anna Molinari, Guess, and Plein Sud.
- Was named after her great-grandmother.
- Attended the same high school with Christina Applegate.
- Speaks fluent Russian, Serbian, and French.
- Is L'Oreal cosmetics' 'international spokes model' for she has been in its advertisements for years.
- Has appeared on the cover of more than one hundred magazines all over the world, such as Czech Republic edition of Harper's Bazaar, French edition of Elle Magazine, and German edition of Vogue.
- Was born at 5:15 PM.
- Her name is pronounced Mee-la Yo-vo-vitch.