if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Kevin Spacey Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Kevin Spacey
> Kevin Spacey Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : Kevin Spacey Fowler
- Birth Date : July 26, 1959
- Birth Place : South Orange, New Jersey, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Roger 'Verbal' Kint in "The Usual Suspect" (1995)
- Co-hosted the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize Concert together with actress Uma Thurman.
- His characters in "Se7en" (1995) and "The Usual Suspect" (1995) were both listed in Total Film's 10 Greatest Villains of All Time poll by 2001, the former being on number 10 while the latter on number 5.
- Got presented an Honorary Doctorate by London South Bank University in November 2005.
- Was named the artistic director of Old Vic Theater in London by 2003 after serving as a consultant there for its productions since 2000.
- Went to the 2002 U.K Labour Party Conference with former U.S President Bill Clinton.
- Made impressions of Katharine Hepburn, Al Pacino, Ian McKellen, Peter O'Toole, James Stewart, Jack Lemmon, Bill Clinton, and Judi Dench when appearing on BBC TV's "Parkinson" in March 2002.
- Dedicated the Oscar for Best Actor category he obtained in 2000 to Jack Lemmon.
- Was included in People Magazine's Best Dressed list in 2000.
- Was chosen the Greatest Actor of the Decade by Empire Magazine in May 1999.
- Was the first choice to portray Lester Burnham in "American Beauty" (1999).
- Was mentioned one of Entertainment Weekly's 25 Best Actors in 1998.
- Received 225 pounds per week for his performance in the stage production of "The Iceman Cometh" (1998) at London's Almeida Theatre.
- Was placed on the 56th rank in Empire Magazine's list of Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time in 1997.
- Became the Co-Valedictorian of his class when graduated from Chatsworth High School in 1977.
- Has become the first Oscar winner to appear on "The Daily Show."
- Owns a production company called TriggerStreet of which name was taken from an actual street in the San Fernando Valley.
- Got expelled from California's Northridge Military Academy for throwing a tire at his classmate.
- Burned down his sister's tree house in his younger years which prompted his parents to sent him into a military school.
- Is a strong supporter of London's Old Vic Theater and once co-hosted the fund-raiser for it in New York City by April 2002.
- Considers Al Pacino, Jason Robards, Spencer Tracy, Henry Fonda, James Stewart, and Jack Lemmon as his idols.
- Was born on the same date and month as Jeremy Piven, Mick Jagger, Stanley Kubrick, Sandra Bullock, and Kate Beckinsale were.
- Has a Labrador called Legacy.