if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Elijah Wood Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Elijah Wood
> Elijah Wood Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : Elijah Jordan Wood
- Birth Date : January 28, 1981
- Birth Place : Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Frodo Baggins in "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy
- In December 2003, he lived in a New York apartment with sister Hannah.
- Has a 3-inch tattoo on the lower right side of his torso. It's a strange series of crooked vertical lines that looks like a wrapped product bar, which he said as "Elvish," stands for the number nine
- Has many hobbies, including photography, reading, fencing, in-line skating, swimming, basketball, hockey, cooking and singing.
- He usually bites his fingernails, which is apparent in the many close-up shoots in the Lord of the Rings.
- He usually smokes Clove Cigarettes.
- Started smoking in 1998 while filming "The Faculty" with Josh Hartnett.
- Often attends the E3, stands for Electronic Entertainment Exposition, which takes places in Los Angeles at the convention center.
- He once suffered acute appendicitis and was briefly hospitalized [August 2003].
- Acted as the Bacchus of the 2004 Mardi Gras Parade, and returned the next year.
- Likes "The Hives."
- Wears clear contact lenses.
- Fried artichoke hearts dipped in ranch dressing is his favorite food.
- His favorite movie is "Harvey" (1950).
- His favorite books are "The Hobbit" and "The Hunchback of Notre Dame."
- By 2005 he's been reported to open his own record company.
- His favorite bands include the Smashing Pumpkins, The Stone Roses, The Beatles, The Sundays, Black Sabbath, Verbena, and ex-Smashing Pumpkin Billy Corgan's new band, Zwan.
- Plays piano and studies singing professionally.
- He loves music so much that's why owns thousands of CDs in many musical genres.
- Has two dogs: Rascal and Levonne.
- Represented fellow actor Macaulay Culkin at Academy Awards.
- Was handed the NATO/ShoWest Young Star of the Year Award.
- Lost the male lead in "Drive Me Crazy" (1999) to Adrian Grenier because he was considered too young to be next to Melissa Joan Hart.
- Injured his eyebrow, which leaving a visible scar, during the filming of "The Yank" (2005).
- He has one of two prop rings used in "Lord of the Rings," which the other one goes to Andy Serkis, who played Gollum.
- Has become the first member of the official "Lord of the Rings" fanclub.
- Perceives Frodo Baggins as his best role.
- He actually is the youngest of the four actors played the four lead hobbits in the Lord of the Rings.
- While filming "The Faculty" (1998), he heard about the Lord of the Rings trilogy and thus immediately wanted to join the cast.
- Became a model mainly because his mother wanted him to burn off excessive energy.
- Her mother nicknamed him "Spark Plug" and he sometimes is credited as Lij, The Funny, Elwood and Monkey.
- He is the nephew of Turk E. Krause from the band Molly Nova and the Hawk.