The 34-year-old rapper is set to embark on the 12-date trek, which will kick off on April at Louisville's Louisville Palace and wrap up on May 11 at Detroit's Fox Theater.
Lil Wayne is ready to get back on the road. While fans are still waiting for his highly-anticipated album "Tha Carter V", the Louisiana rapper has announced his big plans to embark on his "Kloser 2 U" tour this spring.
The 12-date trek will begin on April 14 at Louisville's Louisville Palace and wrap up on May 11 at Detroit's Fox Theatre. It will aso hit some big cities like Sand Diego, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta and more. Pre-sale tickets are now available for purchase on Ticketmaster.
After wrapping up the tour, Wayne is set to perform at some festivals this summer including the 2017 Rolling Loud Festival in Miami on May 5-7. Headlined by a joint set from Kendrick Lamar and Future, the festival will also feature A$AP Rocky, Travis Scott (II), Young Thug, 21 Savage and Migos among other hip-hop musicians. Three-day general admission tickets are available for purchase for $200.
It looks like 2017 will be a busy year for Wayne. Aside from working on his "Tha Carter V", Weezy joins Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and Migos on DJ Khaled's secret project. He's also been working on collaborations with Trina, Wale, David Guetta and Nicki Minaj.
Lil Wayne's "Kloser 2 U" tour:
- April 14 - Louisville, Ky. - Louisville Palace
- April 15 - Madison, Wis. - Orpheum Theater
- April 19 - Anaheim, Calif. - House Of Blues
- April 20 - San Diego, Calif. - Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre
- April 21 - Hollywood, Calif. - Hollywood Palladium
- April 27 - Oklahoma City, Okla. - The Criterion
- April 28 - Dallas, Texas - South Side Ballroom
- April 30 - Houston, Texas - Revention Music Center
- May 2 - Nashville, Tenn. - Revention Music Center
- May, 8 - Atlanta, Ga. - Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre
- May 10 - Grand Rapids, Mich. - Monroe Live
- May 11 - Detroit, Mich. - Fox Theatre