While the comedy duo rules the Top Trending Videos list, Korean singing sensation PSY places first at the Top Trending Music Videos list with his 'Gentleman' clip.
Ylvis' "The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)" has helped the Norwegian duo gain international fame. Thus, it's not exaggerating that YouTube dubs it the Top Trending Video of 2013. The funny clip, which has been viewed more than 270 million times since it's released on September 3, places first on the list which also includes Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" at No. 4.
In the Top Trending Music Videos, meanwhile, last year's viral hit PSY rules with his music video for "Gentleman". Cyrus claims two spots, the runner-up and the third places, with "Wrecking Ball" and "We Can't Stop" videos respectively.
Katy Perry's "Roar" places fourth, while Pink's "Just Give Me a Reason" feat. Nate Ruess lands on the fifth spot. Rounding up the top ten are Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" ft. T.I. and Pharrell Williams, Rihanna's Stay feat. Mikky Ekko, Naughty Boy's "La La La" feat. Sam Smith, Selena Gomez's "Come & Get It" and Avicii's "Wake Me Up".
As for the YouTube channels seeing the biggest gains in subscribers, Swedish video game commentator Pewdiepie leads other channels, with Rihanna's and One Direction's VEVO channels among the top five.
Top Trending Videos of 2013
- Ylvis - "The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)"
- "Harlem Shake" (original army edition)
- How Animals Eat Their Food | MisterEpicMann
- Miley Cyrus - "Wrecking Ball" (Chatroulette Version)
- baby&me / the new evian film
- Volvo Trucks - "The Epic Split" feat. Jean-Claude Van Damme
- "YOLO" (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar)
- Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
- THE NFL : A Bad Lip Reading
- Mozart vs Skrillex - "Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2"
- PSY - "Gentleman"
- Miley Cyrus - "Wrecking Ball"
- Miley Cyrus - "We Can't Stop"
- Katy Perry - "Roar"
- Pink - "Just Give Me a Reason" ft. Nate Ruess
- Robin Thicke - "Blurred Lines" ft. T.I., Pharrell Williams
- Rihanna - "Stay" ft. Mikky Ekko
- Naughty Boy - "La La La" ft. Sam Smith
- Selena Gomez - "Come & Get It"
- Avicii - "Wake Me Up"