The Compton rapper bags five awards, which include Lyricist of the Year, MVP of the Year and Album of the Year.
The full winner list of 2013 BET Hip-Hop Awards has been revealed. Kendrick Lamar, who competed in 14 categories, was the biggest winner with five awards that include Album of the Year for his newest album "good kid, m.A.A.d city".
The Compton rapper then took home Sweet 16 and Best Collabo awards for "F**kin' Problems", his collaboration with A$AP Rocky, 2 Chainz and Drake. At the annual event, Lamar was also named Lyricist of the Year and MVP of the Year.
Drake, who wasn't present at the ceremony which was held on September 28 in Atlanta, earned himself multiple awards as well. The Canadian rapper won awards for Best Hip-Hop Video, Track of the Year and People's Champ Award for "Started From the Bottom", the smashing hit off his "Nothing Was the Same" album.
Other winners at the awards show included Mike WiLL Made It for Producer of the Year, Jay-Z for Best Live Performer and Hustler of the Year, A$AP Ferg for Rookie of the Year and A$AP Rocky and Nicki Minaj who were tied for Best Hip-Hop Style.
- Best Hip-Hop Video: Drake - "Started From the Bottom"
- Best Collabo, Duo or Group: A$AP Rocky (feat. Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar) - "F**kin' Problems"
- Best Live Performer: Jay-Z
- Lyricist of the Year: Kendrick Lamar
- Video Director of the Year: Benny Boom
- Hustler of the Year: Jay-Z
- Best Hip-Hop Style: Tie: A$AP Rocky, Nicki Minaj
- Best Hip Hop Online Site: World Star Hip-Hop
- Best Club Banger: French Montana (feat. Rick Ross, Drake and Lil Wayne) - "Pop That"
- Album of the Year: Kendrick Lamar - "good kid, m.A.A.d city"
- Sweet 16: Kendrick Lamar - "F**kin' Problems"
- Impact Track: J. Cole (feat. TLC) - "Crooked Smile"
- MVP of the Year: Kendrick Lamar
- Track of the Year: Drake - "Started From the Bottom"
- Producer of the Year: Mike Will Made It
- DJ of the Year: DJ Drama
- Best Mixtape: Big Sean - "Detroit"
- Rookie of the Year: A$AP Ferg
- People's Champ Award: Drake - "Started From the Bottom"