A representative for Liam Hemsworth has denied claim that the actor sent a sexual text message to January Jones. In a statement which was released on September 11, the representative said the report was "fabricated."
"The story of Liam Hemsworth and January Jones is entirely fabricated by US Weekly," the representative said. "There is no truth whatsoever to this tabloid fiction."
Previously, the Gale Hawthorne of "The Hunger Games" was reported sending "a graphic, sexual text message" to the "Mad Men" actress. The message allegedly read, "I want to f**k you."
According to the magazine, Hemsworth and his fiancee Miley Cyrus started having problems in their relationship after Liam was seen cozying up to Jones earlier this year. The actor allegedly told the "Wrecking Ball" singer that "nothing happened" between him and Jones, but he kept reaching out to the "X Men: First Class" actress.
A so-called source told the magazine that Cyrus and Hemsworth were "on the verge of cutting ties." The source said, "Liam and Miley haven't officially split, but it's over. It's just that neither wants to pull the trigger." The source added, "Miley doesn't want to believe there could be anyone else."
Hemsworth and his fiancee were last seen together at the premiere of the actor's movie "Paranoia" in August. Cyrus wore a red-and-black leather dress and a pair of white heels, while the 23-year-old actor opted for dark suit. "And every film I grow as an actor and, I think, as a person, especially when you work with these kinds of actors. It was nice to see how much they still cared about film. You know they love makings movies and that's what I love to do," Hemsworth told reporters about his work.