Honor Society and Timbaland will join forces for a short tour which will begin on January 16 and end on date 29.
Honor Society will soon be touring with Timbaland. The four-piece band announce the traveling show on their Twitter, writing "We're touring with Timbaland! We'll announce the dates here on Twitter over the next 6 minutes...one date per minute coming at ya."
Following the message, a series of short posts were tweeted by them. They revealed that their on-stage engagement with Timbaland will be started on January 16 at 9:30 Club in Washington DC and wrapped on January 29 at Los Angeles' House of Blues.
Honor Society have released their debut album "Fashionably Late" in September 2009. As for Timbaland, the rapper/producer dropped the second installment of his "Shock Value" album series on December 8. In this "Shock Value 2", he joins forces with Justin Timberlake, Drake, Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus among others.
Honor Society's tour dates with Timbaland:
- Jan 16 - Washington DC at 9:30 Club
- Jan 17 - Baltimore, MD at Rams Head Live
- Jan 19 - Boston, MA at House of Blues
- Jan 20 - New York City, NY at Irving Plaza
- Jan 28 - San Diego, CA at House of Blues
- Jan 29 - Los Angeles, CA at House of Blues