Taylor Swift is handed with three more prizes, Female Vocalist of the Year, Entertainer of the Year and Music Video of the Year.
All the winners for this year's Country Music Association Awards have been unveiled. On November 11, LeAnn Rimes announced host Brad Paisley as Male Vocalist of the Year. He pushed aside Kenny Chesney, Darius Rucker, George Strait and Keith Urban.
Before another winner was called to the stage, Martina McBride and George took the mic. They performed "I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool" as a tribute to Barbara Mandrell who was inducted to Hall of Fame this year.
Taylor Swift added another trophy to her collection as she snatched Female Vocalist of the Year award which was presented by Lee Ann Womack and Kris Kristofferson. "I want to thank every single person tonight for not running up on stage during my speech," Taylor said, poking at Kanye West for what he did on the stage of 2009 MTV VMAs.
Paired with Faith Hill, Tim McGraw came out, announcing who would bring home Entertainer of the Year title and the lucky one was Taylor. Calling up her band members to the stage of Sommet Center to share the glory, she said that everything she has ever wanted has happened to her.
The rest of the winners were announced off air. Music Video of the Year went to Taylor Swift's "Love Story", Musician of the Year was given to Mac McAnally and Musical Event of the Year was handed to Brad Paisley and Keith Urban.
2009 CMA Awards winners:
- Entertainer of the Year: Taylor swift
- Female Vocalist of the Year: Taylor Swift
- Male Vocalist of the Year: Brad Paisley
- New Artist of the Year: Darius Rucker
- Vocal Group of the Year: Lady Antebellum
- Vocal Duo of the Year: Sugarland
- Single of the Year: "I Run to You" - Lady Antebellum
- Album of the Year: "Fearless" - Taylor Swift
- Song of the Year: "In Color" - Jamey Johnson
- Musical Event: Brad Paisley and Keith Urban
- Music Video: "Love Story" - Taylor Swift
- Musician of the Year: Mac McAnally