- Home > Celebrity
> RBD Trivia
- Famous as : Latin pop group
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : 2004
- Birth Place : Mexico City, Mexico
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Album "Rebelde" (2004)
- Their Tour Generacion 2006 in U.S ended grossing over $19 millions.
- Set a record-breaking act for a Latin group after successfully selling out tickets at only 30 minutes since the release in their 2006 U.S concert at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Sold over 50,000 of the 78,000 seats in just two hours for their 12-city stadium tour in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil held in 2006.
- Got struck by a tragedy in February 2006 when three people died and another 42 were injured after being trampled during an autograph rush in the parking lot of a shopping mall in Sao Paulo.
- Sang the official theme song "Mexico, Mexico" for the Mexico national soccer team during the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
- Created new sales record in Mexico in 2005 when their second studio album "Nuestro Amor" sold 160,000 copies in its first week alone.
- Their first national tour held in 2005, Tour Generacion RBD, had 35 sold out dates in Mexico.
- Debut Album "Rebelde" ruled over the Mexican Album Chart for twelve non-consecutive weeks in 2004.
- Their song of "Tu Amor" is a cover of a Jon B song from his album "Cool Relax."
- Single "Un poco de tu amor" was initially intended to be their second single released from "Rebelde", but it was "Solo quedate en silencio" that was finally selected to be so.
- Song "Algun dia" is a sequel to their hit single "Salvame."