Miley Cyrus Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Miley Cyrus
> Miley Cyrus Trivia
- Famous as : Actress, singer
- Birth Name : Destiny Hope Cyrus
- Birth Date : November 23, 1992
- Birth Place : Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana in "Hannah Montana" (2006) (TV)
- Admitting in her autobiography "Miles to Go" that she has a heart condition called tachycardia.
- Signing a deal with Disney Book Group to write a memoir, titled "Miles to Go" (April 2008).
- Getting a home recording studio from her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, as present on her 16th birthday.
- She and her family set up the Pappy Cyrus Family Foundation to honor her paternal grandfather Ron Cyrus who died in 2006 (July 2008).
- Made Forbes' annual Celebrity 100 list in June 2008, being ranked at No. 35.
- Donned the so-called milk mustache for the latest ad of "Got Milk?" campaign, unveiled in May 2008.
- Scored the 59th spot on Time magazine's 5th annual "100 Most Influential People" list, released in May 2008.
- Included in People magazine's annual "100 Most Beautiful People" list in May 2008.
- Had her wax figure unveiled at Madame Tussauds in New York City on March 20, 2008.
- Legally changed her birth name in January 2008 from Destiny Hope Cyrus to Miley Ray Cyrus in order to honor her country crooner father Billy Ray Cyrus.
- Is the goddaughter of country music star Dolly Parton.
- Named her dogs Loco because "It's crazy!", Juicy because of the clothing brand, and Minnie Pearl.
- Likes to watch TV series "High School Musical" (2006) with her sisters.
- Her favorite movie is "Steel Magnolias" (1989).
- Shopping is her favorite hobby.
- Her favorite album is Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" (2004).
- Loves to eat Chinese food.
- Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah Carey, and Ashlee Simpson are her favorite singers.
- Credited "Achy Breaky Heart" as her favorite song by her dad.
- Her favorite book is "Don't Die, My Love."
- Cheerleading is her favorite sport.