Katy Perry Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Katy Perry
> Katy Perry Trivia
- Famous as : Singer, songwriter
- Birth Name : Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
- Birth Date : October 25, 1984
- Birth Place : Santa Barbara, California, USA
- Spouse : Russell Brand (actor/comedian, 23-Oct-10 - 16-Jul-12)
- Claim to Fame : Single "I Kissed a Girl" (2008)
- Making FHM's annual list of 100 Sexiest Women in the World in 2009 at No. 10.
- Dropped by her labels many times early in her career.
- Paid by her father 10 dollars when she was little to sing at churches, restaurants and "family functions".
- Ranked 9th on Forbes' list of Breakout Stars of 2008.
- Launched a limited edition doll of herself which was similar to the one featured in the music video of her single "Ur So Gay", from her second LP "One of the Boys," in late September 2008.
- Having her breasts molded to benefit breast cancer research through Keep A Breast Foundation (August 2008).
- Her song "Ur So Gay" was mentioned by Madonna in 2008 to be the pop queen's "favorite song" at that moment.
- Made a cameo on Carbon Leaf's video "Learn to Fly" and on Gym Class Heroes' video "Cupid's Chokehold".
- Appeared in advertisements for Too Faced Cosmetics' Spring 2007 line.
- Cited that her musical influences are Queen, The Beach Boys, Heart, Joni Mitchell, Paul Simon, and Alanis Morissette.
- Her song "Simple" was used as the soundtrack of 2005 film "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants".