- Home > Celebrity
> Fabolous Trivia
- Famous as : Rapper
- Birth Name : John David Jackson
- Birth Date : November 18, 1977
- Birth Place : Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Single "Can't Deny It" feat. Nate Dogg (2001)
- Chipped in his work in Korean singer Se7en's American debut single "This Is My Year".
- Originally put Lil' Wayne in the guest spot of song "Diamond" but decided to use the one with Young Jeezy.
- Was traded with Musiq Soulchild when he left Atlantic for Def Jam.
- Chipped one of his front teeth while trying to impress a girl with a basketball.
- Often spells his name F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S in his songs.
- Was arrested in both January and March 2003 for possessing an unlicensed gun in his car.
- Had a plan for a clothing line that will be released through Rich Yung Society.
- Was challenged by John Cena to battle rap on WWE Heat but declined and was later on mocked by Cena who made a cardboard cutout of him as Mini Me.
- Has the mixture of African-American and Dominican blood.