if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Victoria Adams Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Victoria Adams
> Victoria Adams Trivia
- Famous as : Singer, fashion designer
- Birth Name : Victoria Caroline Adams
- Birth Date : April 17, 1974
- Birth Place : Hertfordshire, England, UK
- Spouse : David Beckham (soccer player, since 4-Jul-99)
- Claim to Fame : Posh Spice of Spice Girls
- She and David Beckham won the 3rd spot on Forbes' list of Hollywood's 20 Top-Earning Couples, earning $58 million between June 1, 2007 and June 1, 2008.
- Signed as the new model of Emporio Armani women's underwear (October 2008).
- Writing a book titled "That Extra Half an Inch: Hair, Heels and Everything in Between" that will be launched in November 2007 through HarperCollins.
- Tapped to be a judge for the Graduate Fashion Week competition in London on June 10, 2007.
- Splashed out 100,000 pound sterling on a brand new Porsche 911 - complete with her initials on the wheels and headrests (March 2008).
- Launched her own denim label "dvb Style" of which she acts as creative director in September 2006.
- Voted as the Sexiest Mom in Victoria's Secret 2008 "What Is Sexy?" list, unveiled in January 2008.
- Picked up Glamour's Women of the Year and Entrepreneur of the Year awards at the 2007 annual events held on June 5.
- Won the No. 1 spot on Mr. Blackwell's 48th Annual Worst Dressed Women List, released on January 8, 2008.
- She and hubby David chosen the No. 1 Best Dressed Couple in the World in the poll by Vanity Fair Magazine in July 2007.
- Officially confirmed as the new face of American designer Marc Jacobs for his Spring/Summer 2008 collection by November 2007.
- Ranked 3rd in Life & Style's "Hot Hair" poll of tinsel town's leading ladies in August 2007, thanks to her bob-cut that sparked off a new trend in Hollywood.
- Is the godmother of former Spice Girls bandmate Geri Halliwell's daughter, Bluebell Madonna.